HEALTHY LITTLE CHANGES Freebies
(For more information on how to eat a whole foods, plant-based diet, visit the Food Matters website for videos, DVDs, books, products, and more.)
Recipe Card – Free Printable
These colorful recipe cards can be printed one at a time or four to a page. Print them front-to-back on high-quality cardstock and give as a gift, or keep them for yourself and brighten up your recipe box. They’re completely free and can be printed and shared as many times as you like, as my gift to you.
Click on the link below to open the file in a new window. Then right-click on the image and click ‘Save As’ to save the PDF or JPEG to your hard drive.
♥ CLICK HERE for a two-page PDF with four recipe cards to a page, front and back.
♥ CLICK HERE for a JPEG of the front side of the recipe card only.
Menu Planning Sheet – Free Printable
If you’re going to start meal planning (because you totally should), you’ll need a good meal planner — something to write down and keep track of your meals and snacks. This Healthy Little Changes meal planning sheet comes as a PDF with two to a page so you can print as many as you need. It’s totally free (and completely adorable, if I say so myself).
Click on the link below to open the file in a new window. Then right-click on the image and click ‘Save As’ to save the PDF to your hard drive.
♥ CLICK HERE for a one-page PDF with two menu planning sheets to a page.
Healthy Little Changes eGuides – COMING SOON!
Healthy Little Changes is all about helping families work toward healthier, happier, plant-powered lives. Want all this knowledge in a handy-dandy printable guide? Sit tight — comprehensive, step-by-step eGuides are coming your way soon! Until then, here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find in each printable book:
Get Control of Your Nutrition: The Healthy Little Changes Guide to Whole-Foods, Plant-Based Living
Want to the know the secret to losing weight effortlessly and keeping it off? It’s not a gimmick or a trick, and it’s definitely not about counting calories or cutting carbs. It’s all about giving your body the right nutrition so it can do what it’s meant to do. When it comes to nourishing our bodies, nature knows best. This eGuide will educate you what I like to call the “no-diet diet” and make it super easy for you to get started and make whole, plant-based foods a seamless part of your own life. In this book you’ll learn:
- The facts about popular diets and the harmful way they “work” (or don’t work)
- The science behind the whole-food, plant-based diet and why it’s best for our bodies
- The amazing health benefits of eating the WFPB way
- The 80/10/10 ratio: How many carbohydrates, proteins, and fats you really need to thrive
- The best way, the moderate way, and the easy way to eat WFPB
- Sample menus and recipes
PLANNING & ORGANIZATION
Take Charge in the Kitchen: The Healthy Little Changes Guide to Making Home-Cooked Meals a Way of Life
Knowing how to plan and prepare meals for your family — and save money while you do it — is a dying art. If making healthy, home-cooked meals is a priority for you (and it should be!), you can’t just hope it will somehow fit into your day. You have to put in the effort to make it happen. In this book you’ll learn:
- Why it’s your job to take charge in the kitchen
- Meal planning 101: a step-by-step guide
- Best ways to slash your grocery budget and keep your costs unbelievably low
- What a well-stocked kitchen should have, and the affordable way to stock up
- How to manage your time so that meal prep is easy and quick
FEEDING YOUR FAMILY
Nutrition is for Everyone: The Healthy Little Changes Guide to Getting Your Family on Board
It’s one thing to get your own health on track, but getting family members on board is another. Whether or not your kids and husband realize it, nutrition is for everyone — and whether or not you realize it (or want to accept it), it’s your job to get your family healthy and keep them that way. This book will help you step up and get your family to shape up. In this guide you’ll learn:
- How good nutrition can solve your family’s problems
- The three things your family needs to thrive physically and emotionally
- The five nutritional truths you need to know so you can nourish yourself and your family
- The four-step plan for taking charge of your family’s nutrition and getting everyone on board
The Happy Mealtime Plan: The Healthy Little Changes Guide to Helping Your Picky Eater
Some family members may need more convincing — and some may be downright difficult. If you’ve got a picky eater on your hands, you need more than general guidance: you need a plan. In this book, put together with input from experts in nutrition, pediatrics, and child development, You will learn:
- The reasons your child may be struggling with food
- How and why to adjust your expectations
- The mindsets you need to adopt to help your children eat
- The pros and cons of typical mealtime tactics
- The Happy Mealtime Plan: a step-by-step approach to setting mealtime rules and enforcing them, without all the drama
Any other questions you have, or anything else you’d like to see in these eGuides? Send me an email to Lindsay@HealthyLittleChanges.com or leave a comment below.
5 thoughts on “Guides & Freebies”
Thank you for your piece about making one meal for the whole family. I desperately need this and am ready to do anything. Is your e-guide available yet? Thank you again for sharing your story and providing people like me with some hope! All four family members (including me) are picky and I have some food sensitivities so it’s been extremely hard for us.
You’re welcome, and thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately the guide isn’t ready yet. Life keeps getting in the way and I haven’t had the time to finish it. But as soon as I do, I’ll leave you a comment so you can be sure to pick it up.